At first, I hated Game of Thrones. Now, I love it. Here’s why:
2. I’m fascinated to meet the mom who let her eight year old actor son breast feed on camera. I also sincerely hope he’s not a method actor.
3. Tyrion. I would like him as my best friend. We could bitch about his sister and nephew and drink through our hangovers together.
4. Incest. Because no one has tackled that in a movie or on tv in a long time. So Flowers in the Attic.
5. Khaleesi, because she stole Lisa Bonet’s man, and is fire retardant.
6. Someone birthed a shadow demon in a cave.
7. I spent six episodes trying to spot Little Finger’s little finger and then found out that’s where he’s from, not how he’s made.
10. I can now say for certain I would not do well in any sort of medieval/mythical/magical setting.
10b. With the exception of Hogwarts, obviously.